Anyone is welcome to book stall space at New To You Markets, however we only allow women’s clothing at least 75% of which must be pre-loved. These stalls can be selected, booked and paid for from the Book A Stall tab.
At some markets we may have a small number of stalls offering ‘lifestyle’ and ‘pamper’ type products and services which complement the ethos of a pre-loved clothing market. Lifestyle and pamper stalls are on application only. If interested, please send an email to [email protected] Do not book a pre-loved clothing stall for lifestyle/pamper products and then ask us to transfer you – these stalls are on application only.
Do not turn up intending to sell new clothing, children’s clothing, men’s clothing, furniture, bric-a-bac, toys, etc. You will be asked to leave and no refund will be provided.
Before booking your stall we encourage you to read through the Booking Conditions and the Stallholder FAQs and Tips. Cancellation fees do apply – these are detailed in the booking conditions and detailed at the bottom of this page for your reference.
1) We will advise via newsletter when each market is open for stall bookings or you will see ‘Open to bookings’ beside the market date on the home page. We generally open up stall bookings around 2 months before each market. Hint: newsletter sign-ups require an opt-in confirmation which may end up in your junk/spam folder. Unless you action this opt-in confirmation your email address will not get added to the list, so please check your junk/spam folder. Please refrain from sending emails asking when a market will open for bookings; sign up for the newsletters and you will be notified as soon as bookings open.
2) On the Book a Stall tab, select your preferred market venue/date from the drop down menu. Be careful to select the correct date if there are several markets open for bookings at the same time.
Note: If the market date/location of your market choice is not showing in the drop-down, this means that particular market is either booked out or has not yet been opened up to bookings. Please refer to the home page to check each markets status.
3) You will be asked to select how many stalls you want (min 1 – max 3) by clicking one of the purple stall icons. You can then identify which stall/s you would like from the stall map and then select that stall/s number from the drop down menu. Only available stalls will show in the drop down menu, so if your stall number preference is not showing, it has already been booked by someone else. The booking platform is ‘live’ so reflects what is available at that immediate point in time (a bit like a theatre or concert booking system). As soon as a stall is selected the reservation system will remove that stall from the availability for 15 mins to allow the booker to complete the booking process. If the booking is not completed, the stall reappears as available again.
4) You will be asked if you want to add hanging racks – tick yes/no. If you want racks, select the rack icon representing the number of racks you wish to book (1 – 3). Move on by clicking the purple ‘next’ button.
5) You will need to confirm you have read and accepted the Booking Conditions. Please read them. They are important.
6) Follow the prompts, and then you will see a summary of your booking.
7) To proceed to payment, you will be taken to the Stripe payment platform to input your credit card details. Once payment has been accepted, you will be sent an auto-confirmation email to the email address you inputted into the booking platform (so please ensure it is correctly entered). These emails may end up in your junk/spam folder so please check there (Hotmail and Gmail accounts are especially harsh with their filters).
Your stall is only booked once payment has been accepted, so if your credit card has been declined for whatever reason, you will not receive a confirmation email and, if the 15 min booking period has timed out, your stall will have been re-released for booking. If you do not receive a confirmation email your stall is not booked!
8) Seven (7) days prior to your booked market date you will receive detailed Stallholder Notes with set up/break down instructions. As there are a lot of stallholders all needing to unload and set up in a relatively short period of time, we need to run a tight schedule. You will be allocated an arrival time and venue access point which is based on the location of your stall in the venue. You must agree to adhere to the schedule and instructions as provided.
Note: All stall fees and any pre-booked racks are non-refundable should you cancel your stall, not arrive in time to set up or no-show. You may transfer your stall to someone else (for the market you have booked) if you can no longer make it, however you will need to communicate this to us at least 14 days in advance of the booked market date. Requests for transfers within 14 days of the booked market will be at our discretion. Only one transfer will be allowed.